The Government has updated guidance to reflect the progress of England’s roadmap out of lockdown.
- Restaurants, pubs, bars and takeaway services - Guidance for people who work in or run restaurants, pubs, bars, cafes or takeaways. Updated to include information on reasonable adjustments, changes to NHS Test and Trace regulations and changes to national restrictions from 29 March.
- Closing certain businesses and venues in England - This guidance, updated in line with Step 1b changes, sets out restrictions on certain businesses and venues in England during coronavirus restriction.
- Reopening businesses and venues in England - This guidance, also updated in line with Step 1b changes, details the steps to reopen certain businesses and venues in England.
- Guidance for managing beaches, the countryside and coastal areas - Guidance for the owners and operators of beach, countryside and coastal destinations during COVID-19. Updated to reflect latest restrictions, and additional resources.
- COVID-19: Guidance for managing playgrounds and outdoor gyms - Guidance for owners and operators of playgrounds and outdoor gyms to enable their use while minimising the transmission risk of coronavirus (COVID-19). Updated to reflect latest restrictions.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): advice on accessing green spaces safely - Advice on using green spaces and protecting yourself and others from coronavirus. Updated with what you can and cannot do from 29 March.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): taxis and PHVs - Actions that drivers, operators and owners of taxis or private hire vehicles (PHVs) can take to protect against coronavirus. Travel restrictions update to reflect roadmap out of lockdown.