The guidance on actions that drivers, operators and owners of taxis or private hire vehicles (PHVs) can take to protect against coronavirus has been updated to include the latest advice on lateral flow testing.
VIEW THE GUIDANCE
Updates since publication:
- 20 December 2021 - Updated advice on taking lateral flow tests.
- 10 December 2021 - Plan B update on face coverings.
- 1 December 2021 - You must wear a face covering when travelling in taxis and private hire vehicles in England, unless you are exempt or have a reasonable excuse.
- 19 July 2021 - Changes to rules on face coverings and social distancing to reflect Step 4 of roadmap out of lockdown.
- 17 May 2021 - Update to reflect roadmap out of lockdown.
- 29 March 2021 - Travel restrictions update to reflect roadmap out of lockdown.
- 3 March 2021 - Updated risk assessment guidance for drivers considering installing a safety screen in their vehicle.
- 12 January 2021 - Added updated translations.
- 5 January 2021 - National lockdown information added.
- 23 December 2020 - Added translations in Arabic, Bangla, Welsh, Hindi, Punjabi, Polish, Pashto, Romanian, Somali, Turkish, Urdu and Chinese.
- 20 December 2020 - Tier 4 local restriction information added.
- 18 December 2020 - Updated Christmas travel guidance.
- 2 December 2020 - Local restriction tiers information updated.
- 26 November 2020 - Local restriction tiers information added.
- 18 November 2020 - First published.